Sunday, May 1, 2011

I dunno...

I don't know if I will do this. A blog? Oh gosh... My mom has told me for the past 11 years that I need to keep a diary, but I'm not big on writing things down....I had a diary as a young girl, but would go months in between each entry. We will see. Maybe I'll just keep this to myself and never share. I dunno.
The only reason I am attempting this is to keep family updated on our time in SOUTH Korea. We should be there until January 2013, or June 2013, or August 2014, or October 2020...whenever the Army decides to move us again because we thought we would be in Kansas, with Dan going to school, right now. Quite a contrast, huh? All you can do it laugh at it all, or you will go insane.
SO, if I do decide to share this, I hope you enjoy it...if not, then I'm talking to myself and I might be crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment