Saturday, June 18, 2011

Lotte Mart...oh! How we love thee....




Today, we walked there! I really wanted to drive because I needed the car to transport all the things I wanted to buy, but the girls wanted to walk...so this we did. It was *only* at mile, so not too bad.

Their English titles (translations) crack me up! There's a store called 'skin food' that is a chain. Dan thinks it's hilarious.:)

See? Civilization.:)

They have cool looking refrigerators! A little expensive, but very neat. I have to say, the insides were pretty roomy too!



On the way, we saw workers building this statue. The 'globe' part looks like it's dirt...so either flowers or grass will grow out of it! I will look forward to seeing the end result.

Lotteria...the generic McDonald's. I doubt we'll go there again for FOOD, but we did stop for drinks today. The girls got iced tea, but Abby couldn't drink her's. It *was* gross, although Ava drank her's and Abby's! I ordered a *coke*, but only saw Pepsi on their fountain drinks. Interesting...they only have one sized drinks, that I've seen, could be wrong, BUT, they're about our smalls...

Bye, Bye, Lotte Mart! We'll be back....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment